Project purpose: To reduce gender based violence among youth on social media.
Target group: Youth (14- 18 years old.), parents and specialists who work with youth in all of Lithuania.
- An education program against violence and bullying in social media for youth.
- Interactive workshops in schools and youth institutions. Workshop structure:
- Three workshop seminars for youth: violence and discrimination during teenage years: myths and facts, violence and bullying through social media, creation of space without violence.
- Creative workshop for youth: video and social campaigns against violence in social media creation.
- Seminars for educators and youth workers:
- Ongoing social campaign against gender based violence in person and through social media.
- Created project: website and Facebook page.
Execution time: December 31st 2012- December 31st 2014.
Results: During the project time frame 1,184 people participated in these workshops!
|Workshop topic||Target group||Hours to complete||Number of participants|
|Bullying and gender based violence in schools and on the internet||Youth 14 to 18 years old||12||284|
|Bullying and gender based violence in schools and on the internet. Workshops are led by LOG IN program leaders||Youth from 14 to 18 years old||3||500|
|Bullying and gender based violence in schools and on the internet.||Adults: teachers, parents, social workers||6||400|
Films created during workshops: