Purpose: To strengthen women’s NGO (Non-governmental organization) network in Lithuania and to assist in the daily work of organization’s representatives.
- Database of Funds to support women’s NGOs creation.
- Strengthening institutional NGO capacities: NGO financing self- improvement, marketing, and public relations.
- Creative workshops: creating advertisements for NGOs.
- Cooperation with businesses.
- Update of women’s NGOs database.
Activity timeframe: January 3rd 2013- July 3rd 2014.
- During the project timeframe 82 people from 44 women’s NGOs in Lithuania participated in training sessions.
- The women’s NGO database has been upgraded.
- Funds database for women’s NGO has been created.
- Nine commercial proposals have been created.