Our goal is to provide specialized services for the persons who experienced domestic violence and police report has been filed. Read More
Gender equality – a profitable investment!
Purpose of project: To reduce the existing gender inequality between men and women and the interpersonal relations between then as well as in institutions.
Target group: Public and private sectors, the society in general, academic communities, the media, and politics.
Activities and results:
- Research will clarify the situation of women in Lithuania in many sectors; employment, education, culture, as well as their potential in Lithuania. To evaluate the situation of women in Lithuania based on the standards of the United Nations Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against women.
- Organized social campaign will educate the public about the benefits of gender equality.
- Organized events and 4 module trainings for specific target groups in all Lithuania’s municipalities will promote gender equality benefits and combat stereotypes.
- Commissions of equality between men and women will be formed at every Lithuanian municipality. These groups will help to achieve the objective set out in the project to reduce the existing inequalities between men and women in employment sector as well as in private and public fields.
- Formed Commission at each municipality or participating institution will facilitate implementation of amended Article 3 of the Law of Equal Opportunities, which comes into force from 1st of October, 2014.
Execution time: November 2013 to July 2015.
Women’s NGO leadership academy
Purpose: To strengthen women’s NGO (Non-governmental organization) network in Lithuania and to assist in the daily work of organization’s representatives.
Bullying , LOG-IN
Project purpose: To reduce gender based violence among youth on social media.